--Orange-- --Orange--

Good

Ironically he's still the odd one out, being the only guy without stick limbs and being twice as tall as everyone else.

"ClayRevolution" "ClayRevolution"

Very Good.

Very fluid animation, very nicely done.

I agree that a story is not always necessary, however my only gripe with this piece is the tempo of the music you've chosen doesn't seem to match the speed that things are happening on screen. It feels like things should be moving faster or you should have instead chosen something slightly slower.

All in all though I thought it was great 5/5 9/10.

TheSJproduction responds:

Thanks for the professional review, the good thing about NG, people actually give me advice. on youtube i just get one word comments. Thanks :P

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Best thing on Newgrounds in quite a while.

This really made me laugh. The jokes were well thought out and it related to pokemon perfectly. The animation itself would normally be pretty shoddy I'm sorry to say. But for the humour that's being portrayed it seems to fit perfectly and better animations would probably not suit it as well. The voice acting was also spot on, and the English accent makes a refreshing change from the majority of flash animation.

I think I speak for allot of people when I say a sequel and/or series of this would be great and is mandatory, kay? thanks.

Skitzo the 1920s Bear Skitzo the 1920s Bear

Inovative.

I have not really seen this form of animation style expressed through flash before. It has been well produced and the music accompaniment fits perfectly.

If you wanted to give it an even more authentic feel in future productions you could perhaps consider animating a flicker effect, maybe by including the edge of the photo films used in a couple of frames. That may give it a more rustic, old school feel. Anyway it's a very well made animation and its only a suggestion for a future improvement/experiment.

All in all it had a nice sinister feel to it, a great entry for halloween, I gave it 5/5 and would recommend other people do the same. Hope you find my review helpful, keep up the good work!

Comick responds:

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad the effects came out well enough :) I agree a better flicker effect would have been nice! I will try that for the next one. Thanks again

Gotham Heat Gotham Heat

Review.

The production quality on this film is breathtaking, it's clear you've spent a long time on it. Well done.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

This was brilliant.

It really really was.

Stack Stack

Enjoyable to watch.

I was really hoping the nuke would fail and the stack would carry on though, I think that would've made for a bit of a better movie. All in all though, watching this was worth it! Keep up the good work.